Applied Behavior Support Services (Microcredential)
The microcredential is aligned with the applied mission of MWSU and designed to respond to community needs for pre- and post-baccalaureate professionals who can implement effective behavior support services in home, school, and community settings.
|PSY 230||Psychology of Communication||3|
|PSY 240||Life-Span Developmental Psychology||3|
|or PSY 319||Child/Adolescent Psychology|
|or PSY 321||Adult Psychology|
|PSY 409||Principles of ABA Therapy||3|
|PSY 420||Practicum in Psychology||1-4|
|or PSY 450||Independent Research/Project|
Note: PSY 101 General Psychology will be waived as a prerequisite for microcredential courses.
- Earn a minimum of 9 credit hours.
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 in the required coursework.
- Transfer coursework will not be accepted for a microcredential.
- Degree-seeking students cannot earn a microcredential in the same area as their major, emphasis, or concentration.
- Degree-seeking students must earn a minimum of 3 credit hours beyond their major, emphasis, concentration, and general studies requirements.