Digital Media (Microcredential)
Missouri Western’s Digital Media microcredential will help you develop your ability to use digital technology and your ability to create high-quality content. These are real skills that will positively impact your career by enabling you to enhance your current position or pursue career advancement. Employers value digital media skills that enable their employees to work efficiently in today’s workspace.
Students who choose this microcredential program will have no more than 3 years from admission or subsequent declaration to meet the requirements listed below. If certification, accreditation or statutory requirements change and additional requirements become effective during this time, the new requirements take precedence.
|or JOU 204
|Social Media Branding
|Total Credit Hours
- Earn a minimum of 9 credit hours (transfer coursework will not be accepted).
- Earn a GPA of at least 2.0 in the required coursework.
- Transfer coursework will not be accepted for a microcredential.
- Degree-seeking students cannot earn a microcredential in the same area as their major, emphasis, or concentration.
- Degree-seeking students must earn a minimum of 3 credit hours beyond their major, emphasis, concentration, and general studies requirements.
- Participate in required departmental and campus-wide assessments.