Digital Media (Microcredential)
Missouri Western’s Digital Media microcredential will help you develop your ability to use digital technology and your ability to create high-quality content. These are real skills that will positively impact your career by enabling you to enhance your current position or pursue career advancement. Employers value digital media skills that enable their employees to work efficiently in today’s workspace.
|JOU 104||Digital Photography||3|
|or JOU 204||Digital Videography|
|JOU 227||Media Design||3|
|JOU 432||Social Media Branding||3|
|Total Credit Hours||9|
- Earn a minimum of 9 credit hours.
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 in all required coursework.
- Transfer coursework will not be accepted for a microcredential.
- Degree-seeking students cannot earn a micocredential in the same area as their major, emphasis, or concentration.
- Degree-seeking students must earn a minimum of 3 credit hours beyond their major, emphasis, concentration, and general studies requirements.