Political Science (Bachelor of Science, B.S.)
|Students must complete General Studies courses||42-47|
|ECO 101||Current Issues in the Economy||3|
|HIS 150||American History since 1865||3|
|PSC 101||American National Government||3|
|PSC 110||American State and Local Government||3|
|PSC 200||International Politics||3|
|PSC 210||Comparative Political Systems||3|
|PSC 280||Scope and Methods||3|
|PSC 310||Political Theory||3|
|PSC 490||Capstone Practicum in Political Science||3-12|
|Select fifteen credit hours from Political Science courses numbered 300 or higher||15|
|SOC 110||Introduction to Sociology||3|
|Select three credit hours from Sociology courses numbered 300 or higher||3|
- Earn a minimum of 120 credit hours, including 60 from a senior college (100 level and above, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper division courses. Lower division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional course work (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- Earn a grade of C or higher in all Political Science courses required in the major.
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 and a major GPA of at least 2.0.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.