Applied Computer Technology (Bachelor of Science, B.S.)
|Students must complete General Studies courses||42-47|
|ACT 102||Introduction to Web Page Development||3|
|ACT 202||Introduction to Web Graphics||3|
|ACT 211||Internet Scripting||3|
|ACT 301||Applied Database Systems||3|
|ACT 302||Decision Support Systems||3|
|ACT 311||Web Development Tools||3|
|ACT 405||Business Intelligence||3|
|ACT 476||Applications of Computer Information Sciences Capstone||3|
|CSC 184||Computing Concepts I||3|
|CSC 200||Computer Systems and Architectures||3|
|CSC 201||Microcomputer Applications||3|
|CSC 294||Networking and Telecommunications||3|
|CSC 305||Database Architecture and Concepts||3|
|CSC 400||Systems Analysis and Design||3|
|GBA 220||Business Communications||3|
|Select one of the following:||3|
|Business Statistics I|
|Select eighteen credit hours of electives 1||18|
The requirements for the elective area may be met by one of the following methods:
- Earn a minimum of 124 credit hours, including 60 from a senior college (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper-division courses. Lower-division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper-division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- Earn a grade of C or higher in all major coursework.
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 and a major GPA of at least 2.0.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.