Two Plus Two (Bachelor of Science in Technology (B.S.T.)
The Bachelor of Science in Technology “Two Plus Two” degree is designed for the student who has completed a career-oriented associate degree program (A.A.S. or A.S.) and desires the bachelor's degree with an additional concentration in an approved area of study.
- Earn an A.A.S. or A.S. degree.
- Complete general studies requirements (42-47 credit hours) for the Bachelor of Science degree.
- Earn a minimum of 124 credit hours (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper division courses. Lower division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in an approved area of concentration outside of the field of the associate degree, with at least 18 credit hours in upper division courses. The courses in the area of concentration must be approved by the primary department of the the area and by the dean of the college/school in which the area of concentration is earned.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.00 and a major (concentration) GPA of at least 2.3.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.
Visit the Western Institute in Spratt 105 or call (816) 271-4109 for program details.