Graphic Design (Bachelor of Fine Arts, B.F.A.)
|Students must complete General Studies courses||42-47|
|ART 110||Beginning Drawing I||3|
|ART 120||Two-Dimensional Design||3|
|ART 130||Introduction to Tools and Techniques||2|
|ART 140||Ceramics I||3|
|or ART 379||Sculpture I|
|ART 160||Beginning Drawing II||3|
|ART 170||Three-Dimensional Design||3|
|ART 205||Ancient Through Medieval Art||3|
|ART 229||Design Software Applications||3|
|ART 250||Motion Graphics||3|
|or ART 388||Interactive Design II|
|ART 255||Renaissance Through Modern Art||3|
|Select one of the following:||3|
|ART 315||Illustration I||3|
|ART 329||Graphic Design I||3|
|ART 339||Printmaking I||3|
|ART 349||Interactive Design I||3|
|ART 359||Photography I||3|
|ART 369||Painting I||3|
|ART 395||Graphic Design II||3|
|ART 488||Final Portfolio||3|
|ART 492||Graphic Design III||3|
|ART 493||Internship In Art||3|
|ART 494||Senior Seminar and Exhibit||1|
|ART 495||Graphic Design IV||3|
|Select three additional credit hours in guided art elective||3|
|Select six additional credit hours of Art History||6|
- Earn a minimum of 124 credit hours, including 60 from a senior college (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper-division courses. Lower-division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper-division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- Earn a grade of C or higher in all major coursework.
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 and a major GPA of at least 2.0.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.