Digital Animation (Bachelor of Fine Arts, B.F.A.)
|Students must complete General Studies courses||42-47|
|ART 110||Beginning Drawing I||3|
|ART 120||Two-Dimensional Design||3|
|ART 130||Introduction to Tools and Techniques||2|
|ART 160||Beginning Drawing II||3|
|ART 170||Three-Dimensional Design||3|
|ART 205||Ancient Through Medieval Art||3|
|ART 210||Animation Fundamentals||3|
|ART 229||Design Software Applications||3|
|ART 250||Motion Graphics||3|
|ART 255||Renaissance Through Modern Art||3|
|ART 310||Intermediate Drawing||3|
|ART 321||Digital 3D Modeling||3|
|ART 325||Digital 3D Lighting||3|
|ART 349||Interactive Design I||3|
|CIN 245||Production I||3|
|or JOU 204||Introduction to Video Journalism|
|Select one of the following:||3|
|ART 453||Digital Animation||3|
|ART 459||Character Animation||3|
|or ART 465||Digital Animation Production|
|ART 494||Senior Seminar and Exhibit||1|
|Select nine additional credit hours of advance study in Major||9|
|Select nine additional credit hours in guided art elective||9|
|Select six additional credit hours of Art History||6|
- Earn a minimum of 124 credit hours, including 60 from a senior college (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper-division courses. Lower-division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper-division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- Earn a grade of C or higher in all major coursework.
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 and a major GPA of at least 2.0.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.