|MKT 311||Consumer Behavior||3|
|MKT 351||Professional Selling and Sales Management||3|
|MKT 381||Advertising and Promotion||3|
|MKT 401||Marketing Research||3|
|MKT 451||International Marketing and Trade||3|
|MKT 481||Marketing Management||3|
Business Foundation Courses (BFC)
|ACC 201||Introductory Financial Accounting||3|
|ACC 202||Introductory Managerial Accounting||3|
|ECO 260||Principles of Macroeconomics||3|
|ECO 261||Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|FIN 301||Financial Management||3|
|GBA 201||Business Analytics & Reporting||3|
|GBA 210||Business Statistics I||3|
|or MAT 132|| Elementary Statistics|
|GBA 211||Business Law I||3|
|GBA 220||Business Communications||3|
|GBA 310||Business Statistics II||3|
|MGT 350||Organizational Behavior||3|
|MKT 301||Principles of Marketing||3|
|Total Credit Hours||36|
Additional BSBA Requirements
|MGT 416||Production and Operations Management 1||3|
|Accounting Information Systems|
|Total Credit Hours||12|
NOTE: All upper-division Business courses required for the BSBA must be taken from the Steven L. Craig School of Business, from an AACSB accredited university or from a school with an approve articulation agreement.
- Earn a minimum of 124 credit hours (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper-division courses. Lower-division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper-division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- No more than 6 credit hours of D permitted in major coursework.
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 and a major GPA of at least 2.0.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.