Management (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, B.S.B.A.)
|Students must complete General Studies courses||42-47|
|Business Foundation Courses (BFC)|
|Students must complete Business Foundation Courses||36|
|Additional BSBA Requirements|
|Students must complete Additional BSBA Requirements||15|
|Major Requirements 1|
|Students must complete Major Requirements||24|
|MGT 341||Human Resources Management||3|
|MGT 360||Organizational Theory, Design and Change Management||3|
|MGT 425||International Management||3|
|Select one of the following:||3|
|Select four upper-division Business electives from the following: 2||12|
Upper-level MGT not taken as a Management Major requirement
|Intermediate Accounting I|
|Individual Income Tax|
|Financial Markets and Institutions|
|Financial Management II|
|Business Law II|
|Professional Selling and Sales Management|
|Advertising and Promotion|
At least 18 credit hours in the major must be earned from the Steven L. Craig School of Business.
The four electives must be taken from at least two Business prefixes.
Business Foundation Courses (BFC)
|ACC 201||Introductory Financial Accounting||3|
|ACC 202||Introductory Managerial Accounting||3|
|ECO 260||Principles of Macroeconomics||3|
|ECO 261||Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|FIN 301||Financial Management||3|
|GBA 201||Business Analytics & Reporting||3|
|GBA 210||Business Statistics I||3|
|or MAT 132||Elementary Statistics|
|GBA 211||Business Law I||3|
|GBA 220||Business Communications||3|
|GBA 310||Business Statistics II||3|
|MGT 350||Organizational Behavior||3|
|MKT 301||Principles of Marketing||3|
|Total Credit Hours||36|
Additional BSBA Requirements
|MGT 416||Production and Operations Management 1||3|
|ACC 418||Accounting Information Systems||3|
|or MGT 418||Management Information Systems|
|MGT 419||Strategic Management||3|
|Select three credit hours of Applied Learning course(s) 1||3|
|Total Credit Hours||15|
Credit for this requirement must be earned from the Steven L. Craig School of Business.
NOTE: All upper-division Business courses required for the BSBA must be taken from the Steven L. Craig School of Business, from an AACSB accredited university or from a school with an approve articulation agreement.
- Earn a minimum of 124 credit hours (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper-division courses. Lower-division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper-division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- No more than 6 credit hours of D permitted in major coursework.
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 and a major GPA of at least 2.0.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.