Management (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, B.S.B.A.)
|Students must complete General Studies courses||42-47|
|Business Foundation Courses (BFC)|
|Students must complete Business Foundation Courses||33|
|Additional BSBA Requirements|
|Student must complete Additional BSBA Requirements||15|
|Major Requirements 1|
|Student must complete Major Requirements||24|
|MGT 341||Human Resources Management||3|
|MGT 360||Organizational Theory, Design and Change Management||3|
|MGT 425||International Management||3|
|MGT 470||Management Leadership||3|
|Select one of the following concentrations:||24|
At least 18 credit hours in the major must be earned from the Steven L. Craig School of Business.
Business Foundation Courses (BFC)
|ACC 201||Introductory Financial Accounting||3|
|ACC 202||Introductory Managerial Accounting||3|
|ECO 260||Principles of Macroeconomics||3|
|ECO 261||Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|FIN 301||Financial Management||3|
|GBA 201||Business Analytics & Reporting||3|
|GBA 210||Business Statistics I 1||3|
|GBA 211||Business Law I||3|
|MGT 350||Organizational Behavior||3|
|MKT 301||Principles of Marketing||3|
|SCM 301||Principles of Supply Chain Management||3|
|Total Credit Hours||33|
Or any other approved statistics course.
Additional BSBA Requirements
|MGT 416||Production and Operations Management||3|
|ACC 418||Accounting Information Systems||3|
|or MGT 418||Management Information Systems|
|MGT 419||Strategic Management||3|
|or PHL 232||Business Ethics|
|Select three credit hours of Applied Learning course(s)||3|
|Total Credit Hours||15|
Credit for additional BSBA requirements must be earned from the Steven L. Craig School of Business.
NOTE: All upper-division Business courses required for the BSBA must be taken from the Steven L. Craig School of Business, from an AACSB accredited university or from a school with an approved articulation agreement.
|Select four elective courses from one or more of the following subjects||24|
|Select three elective courses from one or more of the following subjects:|
|Total Credit Hours||24|
|ACC 311||Automated Accounting Systems for Small Business||3|
|ENT 201||Entrepreneurship I||3|
|ENT 301||Entrepreneurship II||3|
|MKT 370||Digital Marketing||3|
|Total Credit Hours||12|
|GBA 447||Employment Law||3|
|MGT 444||Organizational Staffing, Training, and Safety||3|
|MGT 445||Compensation and Benefits Management||3|
|One upper division business or ECO elective||3|
|Total Credit Hours||12|
Program Graduation Requirements
- No more than 6 credit hours of D permitted in major coursework
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 and a major GPA or at least 2.0.
University Graduation Requirements
- Earn a minimum of 120 credit hours (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper-division courses. Lower-division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper-division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.
- Successfully pass the Missouri Higher Education Civics Achievement exam.