|ACC 230||Accounting Techniques||1|
|ACC 330||Intermediate Accounting I||3|
|ACC 331||Intermediate Accounting II||3|
|ACC 333||Cost Accounting||3|
|ACC 336||Individual Income Tax||3|
|FIN 431||International Financial Management||3|
Business Foundation Courses (BFC)
|ACC 201||Introductory Financial Accounting||3|
|ACC 202||Introductory Managerial Accounting||3|
|ECO 260||Principles of Macroeconomics||3|
|ECO 261||Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|FIN 301||Financial Management||3|
|GBA 201||Business Analytics & Reporting||3|
|GBA 210||Business Statistics I 1||3|
|GBA 211||Business Law I||3|
|MGT 350||Organizational Behavior||3|
|MKT 301||Principles of Marketing||3|
|SCM 301||Principles of Supply Chain Management||3|
|Total Credit Hours||33|
Additional BSBA Requirements
|MGT 416||Production and Operations Management||3|
|ACC 418||Accounting Information Systems||3|
|or MGT 418|| Management Information Systems|
|MGT 419||Strategic Management||3|
|or PHL 232|| Business Ethics|
|Total Credit Hours||15|
Credit for additional BSBA requirements must be earned from the Steven L. Craig School of Business.
NOTE: All upper-division Business courses required for the BSBA must be taken from the Steven L. Craig School of Business, from an AACSB accredited university or from a school with an approved articulation agreement.
Program Graduation Requirements
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 and a major GPA or at least 2.0.
- No more than 6 credit hours of D permitted in major coursework.
University Graduation Requirements
- Earn a minimum of 120 credit hours (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper-division courses. Lower-division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper-division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.
- Successfully pass the Missouri Higher Education Civics Achievement exam.