Information Management, Enterprise Resource Planning (Master of Information Management, M.I.M.)
This Master of Information Management degree with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) concentration prepares graduates to work in an ERP environment in the business world. The software utilized in the program is SAP. This is the number one software used by companies around the globe including most Fortune 500 companies as well as local and regional companies. Implementing ERP applications is not a technical exercise but is a strategic business initiative. It requires involvement of all areas in a business; those that are leading the initiative work with all areas in a business. Graduates of the program will have a deep understanding of business processes and will be able to apply that knowledge to any ERP environment. Students have the opportunity to take a course that includes a SAP certification exam. The MIM program is classified as a STEM program.
- Submission of application for admission to the MWSU Graduate School.
- Once admitted to the MWSU Graduate School, prospective students must meet one of the 4 requirements below. If none of these requirements are met, a minimum GMAT (or GRE equivalent) score of 450 is required to request conditional admission:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business from an AACSB accredited school with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 (or an overall GPA of 2.75 or higher and a GPA of 3.0 or higher in the last 60 hours.) OR
- Non-business undergraduate degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems or related field with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 (or an overall GPA of 2.75 or higher and a GPA of 3.0 or higher in the last 60 hours.) OR
- Undergraduate degree in any field with a minimum overall GPA of 2.75 or higher and at least 3 years of relevant work experience (a one paragraph description of relevant work experience is required) OR
- Undergraduate degree in any field with a minimum overall GPA of 2.75 or higher and GMAT Test– Minimum 450 (or GRE equivalent).
|MIM 603||SDLC Analysis and Design||3|
|MIM 613||ERP Fundamentals||3|
|MIM 623||ERP Configuration||3|
|MIM 633||Business Intelligence and Analytics||3|
|MIM 643||Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management||3|
|MIM 653||Systems Project Management||3|
|Select twelve credit hours from the following: 1||12|
|Business Process Integration|
|e-Commerce and Mobile Platforms|
|Strategic Information Systems|
|Special Topics in ERP|
|SAP TERP 10 Certification|
|Total Credit Hours||30|
Six of the twelve credit hours may be taken from a related technical field selected in consultation with the advisor.
- Filing an approved Application for Graduation.
- Satisfactory completion of all required coursework as listed on the approved Program of Study.
- Earn a minimum overall GPA of 3.0, with no more than 6 credit hours of C in all required coursework.